Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday - trying to avoid Hoarders Show!

So, I have never blogged before. This is my initial blog. Always thought a diary would be fun to look back on. Wish I had done it when the kids were little but who has time then - and if you do - go for it.

Trying to decide how best to tackle the enormous mountain of stuff that is the combined contents of my house and Robert's house that is piled in what is now our house. I do NOT want to have someone show up at my door and announce that I have been chosen for the Hoarders! However, that is what it feels like...Jessie's stuff is all piled in boxes in the living room. That was done so Drew could move into her old room since she is now living with Adam - my (hopefully) future son-in-law. Robert's stuff is piled sky high in the garage along with Stephie's discards, Jessie's discards and I really don't even know what all. It is also piled in some of the closets and other various spots around the house.

Now I had lived alone for almost two years when we decided to do this so it is a test of patience at the moment. The yard sale cannot come soon enough!! The problem with yard sales is getting ready for them. Which one needs time to do. Ah well, this too shall pass. Anyone out there with good organization ideas, I would love to hear them.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment